Friday, June 11, 2010

So little time...

And so much to do! I love being busy and I enjoy being occupied with a lot of things as that gives me an opportunity to test and enhance my limits. These days are the same - job hunting, writing stories and a book too. Of course, the kids are a full-time job, so the days are really busy :-) Sometimes I really wish I were a superwoman who had no need for sleep so that I could use those 7 hours for working towards my dreams. A far-fetched thought, yet maybe...:-)

For the first time in my life, I am really confident about being able to realize my dreams. Before this, there was always something that was more important, or someone who mattered more than what I truly desired to do, or someone/something that created obstacles in my path whenever I tried to venture onto the path towards success.

The wonderful thing is once you start doing what you love to do, you have all the time and energy to give sufficient importance to people as well as other tasks. It is simple and yet amazing how you can give more love when you are content from inside. We have all always known this fact yet we keep ignoring it and hence, suffer. So why not try loving yourself and pampering yourself before you set out to do this for others?

I must have read and remembered many quotes over the years, yet there are some which manifest their true meaning only when the situation is right. Recently, I read something that said it is best to start from zero and that is when you achieve the most. Well, I am already seeing the benefits though there are no end-results yet; but there certainly are achievements.

How many of us can actually ask oneself a question "Am I happy?" and answer in the affirmative almost all the time? Well, that's the ultimate goal!

Sometimes, my mind too plays games with me and tells me - why the hell are you not stressed? Your life is not exactly rosy and satisfactory? I reply back - well, at least I have the means to make it exactly as I wish!

To life, I say - 'I am ready, let's play! Give me a chance to make what I wanted to, give me a chance to make the best of you! Let me surrender and emerge a winner; let me give and achieve; let me be happy and spread joy! On my death bed, let me look you into the eye and say - yes, I lived you to the fullest and I am ready to depart from this world!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments, please.