Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Things I Love...

 It is a long list, but from the every day small things, here are some that I love the most:
  • I love it when Chunchu smiles at me, even in her sleep.
  • I love it when Shiku wants a bite from my plate, even though he just had his meal.
  • I love it when Chunchu comes up, hugs me and says, "mom, plz hug me. I love you."
  • I love it when Shiku fights to sit in my lap, if Chunchu got there first.
  • I love it when Chunchu copies me and repeats the same words with same expressions, while playing the mother to her dolls.
  • I love it when Shiku imitates her, and falls short 'cause all his words begin with only vowels (he can say the consonants, but doesn't).
  • I love it when Chunchu suddenly tells me, "Mom you are so good".
  • I love it when Shiku demands me to appreciate him if I praise Chunchu.
  • I love it how they fight to get my attention, all the time (makes me feel soooo loved).
  • I love it how they cuddle each-other and stand for each-other when they expect a punishment for doing some mischief.
  • I love it how they are always fighting with each-other all the time, yet they are more than ready to fight with everything that hurt the other (meaning walls, floor, doors etc).
Basically, I love everything about them and their being in my life. Looking back, I wonder how incomplete I was till they arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments, please.